Wednesday, September 14, 2011

War of Wonderland: Tweedledee

Thematic excercise/collaboration with Jack Sy (work is completely my own- only collaborated thematically )

Concept Objective: We wanted to take Alice and Wonderland and give it a futuristic and humanoid twist; therefore, we decided each to choose one character from the story to redesign: I chose Tweedledee.

Step 1: Started out with some black marker silhouettes as well as ball pen idea sketches in my sketchbook.





 Step 2: Used my laptop camera to capture the above sketches and refined them with Photoshop.
  Step 3: Chose the best silhouettes and rendered them.  
 Step 4: Simple color layer for various color variations.
 Step 5: Final, full rendering using my favorite color combo and applying appropriate textures as well.

No comments: